Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

We went to our appointment on May 19 only to find out we were not scheduled to see the ultrasound tech. After waiting 20 minutes and then learning that bit of information, I was almost in tears. We were able to schedule our ultrasound for the following morning. As soon as the image appeared on the screen, the technician knew that our baby is a girl. She is in the 61st percentile and is already taking after her mommy and daddy. It was really neat to see her moving around and kicking at my stomach. I am excited to dress her up in bows and flowers and for all of the pink girly outfits.


We even already have a cute little feet picture.

2 comments:

  1. Shellie!! She is so cute:) haha! So cool to see the Ultra Sound!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! I hope you're loving all of this!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete