Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Events

This is one of Ashtyn's dresses. She is wishing it was summer already.
Dalen and Ashtyn both like looking in the mirror.
Ashtyn loves taking baths. She is a big girl now and sits in the big bath tub, no more baby bath.
Dad and baby are both tired from a long hard day at work.
Ashtyn looked really cute in this little dress. It is a size 6-9 months and it was almost too small when she was 4 1/2 months old!
When I was pregnant and before I found out that I was having a girl, I bought this little duck robe. I couldn't resist taking pictures.
Ashtyn hardly lets us nap laying next to her but here is proof that it does happen.
One night I had to go down to Dalen's parents house and it was cold outside so I put Ashtyn in the front pack and put on Dalen's jacket so we both could stay warm
Ashtyn got a "little blackt dress" at her baby shower. We went to a Mary Kay party at Auntie Tashas so I thought it would be perfect to dress her in it. We then had to go visit Daddy, Auntie Natalie, and Uncle Jack.
My cousin Allie gave Ashtyn this cute little towel, once again I couldn't resist taking her picture

No comments:

Post a Comment