Monday, April 4, 2011

Ashtyn is 6 months old

As soon as Ashtyn could sit up on her own, I wanted to take pictures of her. She is about 5 months old in these pictures. I had a lot of fun with her. I have some ideas for her 6 month pictures but those will come later.

Ashtyn turned 6 months on Sunday, April 3, 2011
She has been a joy and wonder addition to our family. She is a very happy baby and likes to smile at everyone. She usually only cries when she is hungry and I am not fast enough to feed her. She goes to bed all by herself and sleeps the whole night on most nights. Ocassionaly she will wake up in the middle of the night to eat but goes right back to sleep.
She likes to blow raspberries. She likes to sit up rather than lay and play with her toys, she also likes to jump in her jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment