Dalen and I were out shoping and found Ashtyn a little reindeer outfit. I thought it would be perfect for her picture with Santa. Our Walmart was taking pictures with Santa and printing them for free. Luckily I brought my camera and took a quick picture because when I went back later to pick up the picture, it was no where to be found.
We also found her a cute little Christmas dress.
Dalens cousin Brandon got married the weekend before Christmas in Boise. We had lots of fun shopping, spending time with family, and the wedding festivities.
Daddy daughter dance
At our Bartschi Family Christmas party the grandkids dressed up and acted out the nativity. Ashtyn was Baby Jesus and did a great job.
Grandpa Bartschi dressed up as Santa and Grandma Bartschi was Mrs. Claus
Christmas morning we opened presents before going down to Dalen's families house. Ashtyn didn't really know what was going on or why were trying to help her open presents. She did like the little piano that Santa brought her.
Christmas afternoon we took family pictures outside our house. Dalen built a snowman and we dressed it up to look like Tara as a missionary since she is on her mission in New Jersey. Then that afternoon we drove down to Logan for Dalen's cousin Alisha's farewell. We decided to take Ashtyn to the pool for her first little swim. She loves taking baths but we think the water was too cold, cuz she started crying and didn't like it very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment