Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Time

Dalen's Grandma Bartschi has a sleigh full of teddy bears that she uses to decorate for Christmas. Each grand kid gets their picture taken in it. It took me a little while to finally get around to taking her picture, but when I did, we had a lot of fun.

I just placed her in the middle of the bears and put her feet against the front of the sleigh and she was able to push against it and hold herself up.

I love her little smile. As my mom would say: it warms the cockles of my heart.:)



She loved the candy cane. Even with the wrapper on she couldn't get enough



2 comments:

  1. Shellie, I love it! She is so sang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have a blog. Fun pictures of such a cute family!
    And...you're a hunter? I'm so impressed! I was once, but somehow I don't do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete